To book a session, click on the “Contact” link on the upper right hand of my main web page. You will email me a direct message, which will start the process to schedule your senior session.
Thank asking me to be your senior photographer! Are you looking for a senior photographer who is creative, fun, professional, affordable, and experienced? If yes, I’m your photographer! (I also give my clients discounted pricing if they would like to order prints or other products through my web site.)
My goal with pricing is to be transparent and honest. There are not hidden/extra fees and tax is included in the price.
If you choose me to photograph your senior session, I guarantee that your photo session will be unforgettable! Every senior will have the opportunity to select his or her favorite photos for professional editing. I will share 150+ pre-edited photos with every client and let them pick their favorite photos to be edited. The final number of images is based on the package you select.
What you receive with every senior session:
– Online gallery to choose your favorite images for editing;
– Extensive advice for planning your session, including senior tips, location suggestions, and more;
– Availability via email, text, and phone to answer questions and help plan the perfect session;
– Your selected favorite images will be available to you via digital download in full resolution with full rights;
– Discounted professional printing directly from web photo galleries (this is optional);
– Two- to three-week turnaround time for photos once you select your favorite images;
– All digital files are delivered directly to your computer via downloads (No DVDs Required, just an email, click a link and all of your photos delivered straight to your computer);
– Professional web photo album and password-protected web gallery to share with family or friends, order photos, or use to post photos to social media sites.
Again, when photographing seniors, my goal is that this should be a fun and enjoyable process, so have fun with it! You are allowed (and encouraged) to mix and match as many outfits that you desire. Bring your clothing changes and props and let’s have a memorable photo shoot. I will give you plenty of other advice for how to make your senior session the perfect experience (including recommendations and advice on posing, locations, dates, times, outfits, props, and more). Please email me at [email protected] to check my availability or ask any questions. I look forward to working with you!
$575 – 90-minute session (45-50 edited images)
$425 – 45-minute session (20-25 edited images)
* **Again, please consider a “Friends” Session. This session is the same as an individual session, except that I can offer better discounted pricing for each senior and seniors have the option to take some of their photos with their friend(s). Please contact me me if you would like more info!
Why should a senior consider a friend session? This is the most popular senior session for several reasons:
1) Best value for your money;
2) Seniors get as many photos as they would get during a session by themselves;
3) Seniors have more fun because they are hanging out with their friend(s);
4) Senior have more fun during a friends session (in my experience).