Are you looking for a senior photographer who is creative, fun, professional, and experienced? If so, I’m your guy! I also let my clients order any professional prints through my site “ at cost.” In other words, I don’t add any extra pricing to prints, products, or any of my packages. If you choose me to photograph your senior session, I guarantee that your photo session will be unforgettable! Every senior will have the opportunity to select his or her favorite photos for professional editing. I will share 100+ pre-edited photos with every client and let them pick their favorite photos to be edited. The final number of images is based on the package you select.
What you receive with every senior session:
– Online gallery to choose your favorite images for editing;
– Your selected favorite images will be available to you via digital download in full resolution with full rights;
– Discounted professional printing directly from web photo galleries;
– Two- to three-week turnaround time for photos once you select your favorite images;
– All digital files are delivered directly to your computer via downloads (No DVDs Required, just an email, click a link and all of your photos delivered straight to your computer);
– Professional web photo album and password-protected web gallery to share with family or friends, order photos, or use to post photos to social media sites.
Again, when photographing seniors, my goal is that this should be a fun and enjoyable process, so have fun with it! You are allowed (and encouraged) to mix and match as many outfits that you desire. Bring your clothing changes and props and let’s have a memorable photo shoot. I will give you plenty of other advice for how to make your senior session the perfect experience (including recommendations and advice on posing, locations, dates, times, outfits, props, and more). Please email me at email@example.com to check my availability or ask any questions. I look forward to working with you!
$375 – 90-minute session (120-150 edited images)
$250 – 60-minute session (65-80 edited images)
*** Again, please consider a “Friends” Session. If you decide to share a session with one or more friends, I will discount the pricing for each senior. Please email me if you would like more info!
Why should a senior consider a friend session? This is the most popular senior session for several reasons:
1) Best value for your money;
2) Seniors get as many photos as they would get during a session by themselves;
3) Seniors have more fun because they are hanging out with their friend(s);
4) Senior have more fun during a friends session (in my experience).